PTI is a regional mental healthcare system that offers medication management, therapy, and psychological testing at each location. We are expanding our team and are looking for Clinical Psychologists to impact our the lives of the patients and communities that entrust us to their care. We provide excellent benefits, and a great work environment.
As a Clinical Psychologist at PTI you will have the opportunity to effectively deliver outcomes without bureaucracy. Your responsibilities will be wide and varied but not limited to:
- Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psycho-diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- The following are desirable skills: Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the Mental Health records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participation in clinical case conference, treatment team, and medical staff meetings.
PTI offers a highly competitive salary.
Base benefits include:
- Health care
- Short/long term disability
- 401K plan matched at 3%
- Life insurance
- PTI Pension Incentive
- Malpractice Insurance
To be successful in this role you will need to have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program. Have or be able to obtain a current Louisiana license to practice psychology. Have a minimum two years experience.