PTI is a CARF accredited organization that operates in a value based care model. We are expanding our team and are looking for Licensed Clinical Social Workers or Licensed Professional Counselors to impact our the lives of the patients and communities that entrust us to their care. We provide excellent benefits, and a great work environment.
As a PTI Therapist you will have the opportunity to effectively deliver outcomes without bureaucracy. Your responsibilities will be wide and varied but not limited to:
- Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psycho-diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- The following are desirable skills: Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the Mental Health records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participation in clinical case conference, treatment team, and medical staff meetings.
PTI offers a highly competitive salary.
Base benefits include:
- Health care
- Short/long term disability
- 401K plan matched at 3%
- Life insurance
- PTI Pension Incentive
- Malpractice Insurance
To be successful in this role you will need to have a Masters degree in counseling or social work and an active unrestricted Louisiana license. You must have four years of experience in an outpatient clinical setting.